A full-time digital job at Ministry of Results in Anywhere
Posted 7 November 2017, 7.30am est
MINISTRY OF RESULTS:
Marketing solutions for business growth
So, what is Ministry of Results?
- Results First: The expertise to increase your ROI
- Research: Insight to get ahead of your competitors
- Digital: Mobile, futureproof and responsive technology
- Creativity: Branding to get you noticed
- Media: Targeted campaigns which reduce wastage
Ministry of Results is a brand-new business launch for Communicorp UK and you will be joining the team at a most exciting time becoming an integral part of our development and success.
To sell a wide range of effective marketing solutions to new clients across the UK, ensuring Ministry of Results stands head and shoulders above the competition, growing and retaining client business.
- Use client, category and market insight to create opportunities and generate appointments to win new business.
- Work with our Service Experts (Media, Research, Digital, Design, Creative) on campaign pitches and maintain great communication during campaign implementation.
- Develop and Maintain new client relationships
- Prepare relevant “stories” supported with great case studies (where available) to engage clients at the highest level, demonstrating how Ministry of Results will deliver results
- Identify clients’ core needs, creating innovative and effective marketing solutions to help grow their business
- Present exceptional pitches using the latest technology.
- You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in media and marketing as we are and have previous experience in a similar role for a media owner or agency.
- You’ll need to be a results driven thinker, able to present the right services at the right time to clients and agencies.
- You’ll have a full driving licence and be willing to travel the distances necessary to meet all your clients!
- Are you tech savvy? You’ll have to be!
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills are a must
- You should be a confident networker with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Great presentation & project management skills are a necessity
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary based on experience
- Commission (lots of it if you’re good!)
- 25 days holiday
- Company Car, Mobile Phone & Laptop
- You may be based at one of our Communicorp UK Radio Stations or work from home, depending on the area you cover.
- You will report to the Ministry of Results MD who is based at our Head Office in Manchester