Account Manager - Ministry of Results
A full-time sales job at Communicorp UK in UK - You may be based at one of our Communicorp UK Radio Stations or work from home, depending on the area you cover.
Posted 6 September 2018, 12.20pm edt
Ministry of Results is a new business launch for Communicorp UK and you will be joining the team at a most exciting time becoming an integral part of our development and success.
To sell a wide range of effective marketing solutions to new clients across the UK, ensuring Ministry of Results stands head and shoulders above the competition, growing and retaining client business.
- Use client, category and market insight to create opportunities and generate appointments to win new business.
- Develop and Maintain new client relationships
- Prepare relevant “stories” supported with great case studies (where available) to engage clients at the highest level, demonstrating how Ministry of Results will deliver results
- Identify clients’ core needs, creating innovative and effective marketing solutions to help grow their business
- Present exceptional pitches using the latest technology
- Work with our Service Experts (Media, Research, Digital, Web Development, Experiential, Design, Video, Creative) on campaign pitches and maintain great communication during campaign implementation.
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in media and marketing as we are and have previous experience in a similar role for a media owner or agency.
- You’ll need to be a results driven thinker, able to present the right services at the right time to clients and agencies.
- Are you tech savvy? You’ll have to be!
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills are a must
- You should be a confident networker with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Great presentation & project management skills are a necessity
- You’ll have a full driving licence and be willing to travel the distances necessary to meet all your clients and attend team meetings and training.
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary based on experience
- Commission (lots of it if you’re good!)
- 25 days holiday
- Company Car, Mobile Phone & Laptop