Account Manager - Peak FM
A full-time sales job at Wireless Group in Derbyshire
Posted 30 January 2018, 5.29am est
Let us introduce ourselves. We are Wireless Group and we recruit awesome people.
Wireless Group is a part of News UK. We operates 23 leading radio brands across the UK and Ireland; these include market leading local stations embedded in their local communities, talkSPORT the world's biggest sports radio station, talkRADIO and Virgin Radio.
An exciting opportunity has become available for the right individual to be instrumental in the growth of the Direct Sales business at Peak FM in Chesterfield, North Derbyshire.
The role of Account Manager at Peak FM is to work tirelessly on behalf of local businesses to reach the biggest potential audience with the strongest most persuasive advertising campaigns. You will run your own client list supported by our creative solutions team who will provide you with the strongest possible digital, creative and branded content in your marketplace.
Supported by your manager, you will be responsible for:
· Account managing and developing a list of existing, lapsed and potential clients
· Maximising return on investment for your client base
· Identifying and developing new prospects to add to your list
· Prospecting and self-generating new business appointments
· Winning new business from prospects
· Utilising market and sector research to maximise opportunities for existing and new clients
Candidates should possess the following:
· Proven success in Account Managing and developing a client list. We’d love to see some examples of this.
· Previous experience in media is a must
· Proven success in sourcing and generating new business
· Able to deliver against set KPI including minimum call rates and revenue targets
· Be comfortable and confident presenting to a range of stakeholders
· Be bold in presenting creative and long term advertising solutions to clients
If this sound like you and you want to work for the number one commercial station in North Derbyshire please apply now.