A full-time other job at RadioWorks in London
Posted 9 January 2018, 9.19am est
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our dynamic radio advertising agency in Central London. This is an entry level/junior position assisting the Finance Department with daily and monthly tasks.
This position would suit a recent graduate looking for their first role in accountancy or someone with 6 month’s work experience in a Finance Department who is looking to take on a new opportunity.
- Process purchase ledger invoices using SAGE 200
- Raise weekly and monthly sales invoices
- Raise monthly client statements
- Process bank payments and receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Process business expenses (employee expenses, company credit card and petty cash) including VAT analysis
- Credit control
- Internal reporting
- General administrative duties
Person Specification and Skills The position requires the successful candidate to demonstrate high levels of accuracy, work well within a team and have good time-management skills.
Excellent communication skills are essential as you will regularly be liaising with clients and non-finance staff.