SPI Project Manager
A full-time office job at Wireless in London
Posted 15 May 2018, 5.42am edt
SPI Project Manager
Wireless Group is a leading UK media company and part of the News Corp portfolio of brands. We operate four national radio stations including talkSPORT, talkSPORT 2, talkRADIO and Virgin Radio.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Manager to join the Activation Team.
The Activation Team are an integral part of the sales department transforming Sponsorship and Promotion deals into live radio pieces and executions across our social and digital platforms. The goal of the team is to ensure that our client’s expectations are met and we deliver the highest standards of service.
You will report to the Head of Activation and be part of a team of six people made of up Project Managers and Project Assistants.
You will be responsible for managing key accounts and implementing several multifaceted campaigns across our brands
Your main duties will include:
- Building strong relationships with clients and agencies, as well as all the relevant internal departments within The Wireless Group and News UK
- Writing and proof-reading scripts for on-air competitions, reads and features
- Sourcing prizes for competitions
- Winner management
- Coordinating commercial video shoots, outside broadcasts and events
- Managing campaign budgets
- Helping the sales team to develop ideas for campaigns
- Using the booking system (GES) and audio-editing software on a daily basis to compile PCA’s (post-campaign analysis) and audio montages for clients
- Assisting junior members of the team will also come under your remit as and when required
- Managing ad hoc projects
- Working with suppliers
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great at admin
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Fantastic people skills
- A willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for radio
- An understanding of the OFCOM code and all compliance associated with running on-air competitions is required
- Creative thinking
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills