Ad Operations Senior Executive
A full-time digital job at Wireless in Wigan
Posted 25 January 2019, 6.58am est
Ad Operations Senior Executive
Location: Bradford or Wigan
Wireless Group is a leading UK and Irish media company, which is wholly owned by News Corp UK and Ireland Limited.
The group operates 23 leading radio brands across the UK and Ireland. These include market leading stations embedded in their local communities as well as popular national brands such as talkSPORT, the world's biggest sports radio station, talkRADIO and Virgin Radio. What we’re looking for-:
If you’re a hardworking, reliable and meticulous Ad Ops Executive looking for the next step in your career then this could be the move you’ve been looking for.
Reporting to the Local Radio Head of Digital, you will lead Ad Tech to realise new digital revenue potential from our local station sales teams.
With the growth of online and on demand audio, web & social users our audience reach is extending. You’ll play a key part in broadening our sales portfolio to include digital solutions that compliment core radio campaigns.
Your Key Responsibilities -:
Ad Management & Trafficking
- The smooth implementation, ad-trafficking and ad-management of all online advertising - audio & display.
- The development of digital revenues through effective management of our small but growing Ad network. Realising growth opportunities on our local sites, from the wider News UK networks & from audience extension. Reporting Commercial Analytics
- To report the key metrics, insights & conclusions to support the above Ad Management & Trafficking objectives.
This is a great opportunity if you’re a Digital professional who wants to develop your experience within a digital start-up company with the additional benefits of working within one of the largest Media organisations in the UK.
You’ll need experience in an Ad Ops team/position and have an interest in commercial analytics as well as Digital Audio and Display.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in an ad operations environment
- Trafficking and optimising campaigns using an ad server, such as Adswizz, AudioServe, DFP/Google Ad Manager, AdTech, or similar
- Understanding of tracking tags and correct implementation. Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (or other Tag management platforms).
- Strong Excel skills
- Confidence in numeracy and attention to detail
- Experience of working with the following (these are a bonus for this position)- Google Data Studio, Adobe Auditions, SQL. 3rd Party media vendors such as DoubleClick, Sizmek and Flashtalking.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.