Advertising Agency Account Manager
A full-time sales job at Choice Consultants Ltd in Edinburgh
Posted 8 November 2018, 8.17am est
Rarely available opportunity for an Advertising Agency Account Manager
The Company Our client is a market leading international media organization with many instantly recognizable household brand names in broadcast, online and published products. An established national and international brand at the forefront of their sector they provide their clients with a range of innovative and ground breaking media platforms designed to place their customers brand at the front of their audiences mind. Their innovative advertising tools are a favourite with Agencies, Blue Chips and the Public sector clients throughout the UK. They already have an enviable client list that including many major brand names. Their clients cover areas including leisure, lifestyle, fashion, retail, entertainment, education, property, financial, travel, business and careers.
They currently require an Advertising Agency Account Manager based in Edinburgh to cover agency customers in Scotland.
The Role You will be responsible for the proactive sales of a large national portfolio of market leading advertising, opportunities to key advertising and media buying agency customers throughout Scotland. You will work across the full portfolio of their network, developing and implementing their agency strategy plan. You will be responsible for
- Planning and Maintaining an agency account plan to ensure an educated, structured and targeted sales approach
- Developing an understanding of all advertising agencies structures, objectives, plans and measurement of effectiveness and success
- Sales of a large national portfolio of market leading advertising opportunities to key advertising and media buying agency customers throughout Scotland
- Managing and nurturing their existing Agency customer base to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Attending meetings with Advertising Agency customers
- Developing profitable relationships and liaising with key agency decision makers.
- Responding to agency briefs, establishing campaign criteria, identifying revenue opportunities and putting together innovative and creative bespoke campaigns that meet client objectives while maximising client expenditure.
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service at all times
- Continuously developing knowledge of the organisations media portfolio and the competitive market place they operate in. You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, presentation tools, metrics and marketing information to ensure sales success. You will be responsible for demonstrating the power of their advertising formats and solutions, pitching the features, benefits and effectiveness of their media solutions. You will be working closely with Advertising Agency clients and your team to ensure customer satisfaction, developing client relationships to create strong business partnerships which deliver effective results for advertisers.
The Candidate Ideally you will require a demonstrable track record of proactively selling advertising space (any sector i.e magazines, radio, TV, outdoor, newspapers etc). You will be able to put across a strong sales argument with excellent presentation skills, drive and enthusiasm and the ability to come up with creative ideas that are commercially viable. You will have a strong understanding of the media and marketing departments, coupled with drive, motivation and passion to develop new business in a competitive market. You will have strong communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate at all levels. You will have the ability to develop relationships quickly into long standing business.
The Package In return you will be given the rarely available opportunity to work for the Agency team of a leading innovative household media brand. You will be working in a professional and proactive environment where innovation and idea generation are genuinely welcomed. You will be given full training and the back up and support you would expect from a cutting edge media organisation at the forefront of technology. Basic salary to £25K (depending on experience) + uncapped bonus (OTE £31K+) + Car + pension + other benefits associated with a leading media brand.