Audio Producer - Arabic Speaking
A part-time programming job at Create Productions in London
Posted 25 June 2019, 12.55pm edt
Create is looking for an Arabic speaking Audio Producer to join the team in London. They will work across audio projects, working with the Production Manager and the audio team on live projects, including DAB radio station projects and original podcasts. They will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day tasks are completed and ensure that productions are delivered on time and to a high quality. Primarily, you will need to be super organised and creative, be able to work at speed in a busy environment and sometimes under time pressure with key deadlines.
The role will be a minimum of 2 days per week, working across the Arabic speaking production, but with an option of up to 5 days a week working across other UK and EU projects. This could be a perfect role for freelancers or those wanting flexible working as well as those looking for a full-time job.
- Working across a new Arabic speaking DAB radio station. Working with presenters and the production team to ensure the daily output is of the highest quality.
- Assistant with the audio team on other projects including national DAB radio station Fun Kids and working to create and produce new original podcasts.
- Contribution to the objectives of the Company.
- Experience of audio production - either on a professional or student level.
- Competent in using Adobe Audition audio-editing software.
- Competent in using a variety of office-based software; e.g. word, excel, keynote, powerpoint.
- Creativity to be able to contribute new ideas and solutions.
- Attention to detail: high-standards of care and effort taken.
- Able to multitask and work on numerous projects and tasks simultaneously.
- They will be able to apply common sense and make decisions when delegated tasks.
- Excellent communication skills in order be an effective team player, working with colleagues, clients and suppliers to ensure tasks and projects run smoothly