PRO A full-time engineering job at Red Apple Creative in London
Posted 8 July 2019, 8.13am edt
Red Apple Creative Audio Producer/Engineer
We’re an agency with audio at our core.
We’re a collective of storytellers, writers, visionaries, audiophiles and music lovers who specialise in making brands sound amazing. Our client list includes Spotify (we’re their creative partner), Adidas and 20th Century Fox.
We’re experts with wild minds and disciplined eyes (and ears) and we specialise in capturing the attention of audiences with the power of sound.
Our work includes the following:
- Spotify and radio commercials
- Fully immersive 3D audio creative
- Interactive audio experiences
- Brand storytelling
- Brand sound design
- Podcast production
We travel globally to share our passion for audio, creating theatrical, immersive experiences to inspire and educate industry and brands alike.
We’ve gone from strength to strength in recent years, expanding both our team and our studio facilities that we call home. We’re also part of the SNK Publishing Group, based in London and New York, which includes Red Apple Advertising and SNK Studios.
We’re really proud of what we’ve achieved so far but we’re not stopping there, so we’re now looking for an Audio Producer/Engineer to join our audio team.
Our Culture - Defined By Our Team
We're creative (standard). We're honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all. We're all equal and we laugh at ourselves… and each other.
We're unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers (meat, veggie and vegan).
We always make time for each other and our clients. We live and breathe audio. We're people pleasers. We're all very different and we love that about our team.
We praise each other and recognise achievements. We like going to the pub. We don't quit, we fix. We're kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it's needed.
We like to dance. We say please and thank you. We're passionate and motivated. We always leave our clients feeling good.
The Person We Are Looking For
You are a talented audio producer/engineer who has worked in a similar role for at least two years probably at a radio station, production company or in a studio.
Our creative team is busy so we’re not looking for a button pusher or a back seat driver. You’ll be confident enough to direct voiceovers and work with our team to ensure sfx, music, voice and ideas are the absolute best that we can produce. We are looking for someone to collaborate with and take our ideas to the next level.
You will be excellent at directing talent and a master of ProTools. You’ll be able to work off your own initiative and everything that comes out of your studio is polished to perfection and your attention to detail is second to none. You might have some shiny awards sitting on your desk but more importantly you’ll have a boatload of testimonials from happy clients.
You have audio and music at your core, but you might have a broader range of creative experience. No doubt you’ve tried your hand in a few different areas because you’re constantly adapting to the changing creative landscape.
You love everything about audio and you keep on top of all the latest trends, technology and techniques. Music production experience is desirable but not essential.
You’re passionate, ambitious and generally brilliant, a Jedi master of the audio world!
- To produce amazing audio - adverts, 3D audio, podcasts, presentations etc.
- To engineer unattended and client attended studio sessions.
- To provide brilliant customer service.
- To be part of a team that produces YOY profit growth.
- To maintain a positive reputation personally and for the company.
- Excellent knowledge of ProTools as this is our main software platform.
- Good knowledge of ISDN & Source Connect.
- To be able to work with the wider studio team, give and take technical direction to ensure continuity on projects.
- Exceptional sound design skills and creativity.
- Minimum two years experience in an audio production role.
- A good understanding of radio, online audio and the wider media marketplace.
- A positive mental attitude.
- Ambition to take our growing company to the next level.
- Fluency in any other European languages.
- Music production experience.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + monthly bonus scheme. (OTE, an additional 20% of annual salary).
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Subsidised Bupa medical care.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Relaxed working environment.
- Great client roster.
- A very close team who enjoy social events regularly.
- Part of a growing business with offices in London and New York.
PRO This company paid to remove all advertising from this page, and to highlight their job in listings.