Audio Project Coordinator
A full-time creative job at Red Apple Creative in London
Posted 11 January 2017, 5.19am est
Red Apple creative is a fast paced advertising and content agency specialising in multi-platform campaigns for radio, Spotify and digital platforms. We are part of the SNK Publishing Group that also includes SNK Studios and Radio Results.
Our audio department is growing rapidly and we're currently looking for an Audio Project Coordinator to join us in our London office. We are a leader in audio creative production in the UK and have a strong roster of clients including Spotify, Arcadia Group and UK Sport. We have long lasting relationships with our clients because they trust us and we always deliver.
We produce commercials, podcasts, videos and immersive audio experiences. Our work can be heard on radio stations, Spotify and other audio platforms around the world and we're proud to be a founder member of the IAB Audio Council.
We've seen significant growth as a company in the last few years and it's an exciting time to join us. We firmly believe that the people in our company are our strongest asset and we're proud to have a brilliant team who amaze us every day. We boast a high staff retention rate and have doubled in size in the last two years.
We have big ambitions so we're looking for an equally driven individual to join us on the journey. We're not looking for back seat drivers because in our company there's nowhere to hide, but if you've got passion and ambition you'll love it and thrive.
Our Culture - Defined By Our Audio Team
We're creative (standard). We're honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all.
We're all equal and we laugh at ourselves...and each other. We're unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers. We always make time for each other and our clients. We live and breathe audio. We're all very different and we love that about our team. We like going to the pub...a lot. We praise each other and recognise achievements. We don't quit, we fix. We're kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it's needed. We're people pleasers. We say please and thank you. We're passionate and motivated. We like to dance. We always leave our clients feeling good.
The audio project manager is the backbone of our audio creative team and is the glue that holds it all together. It’s a very important role as this person will have eyes across all projects and work with internal teams and external suppliers to make sure they are all delivered on time whilst making sure all administrative duties are fulfilled.
The Person We Are Looking For
You currently work, or have worked, in a busy team to deliver multiple projects on time and on budget. Strong organisational skills and accuracy are in your DNA and you've probably got your own personal store of highlighters and post it notes, although you use more sophisticated online tools now.
You are a real people person, confident and outgoing. You need to be because you'll be working with the creative team, other internal depts and external suppliers and you'll need to get the best out of them all.
You’ll understand audio, or you’ll be a very quick learner, and you might have a broader range of creative experience. You are already successful in a similar role so you'll be used to working in a fast paced environment and across several projects at once.
- To organise and manage a busy creative team who work across multiple projects.
- Deliver all projects on time and within budget.
- To maintain a positive reputation personally and for the company.
- Provide brilliant customer service.
- Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels
- Provide end-to-end project management throughout the project lifecycle from initial briefing through estimating & budgeting, scheduling, production and delivery.
- To form strong relationships with other internal teams and external suppliers.
- Keep internal CRM systems up to date.
- To have a positive mental attitude.
- Ambition to take our growing company to the next level.
- Experience in a similar role, managing the workload of creative people in a busy team.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and a multi-tasker.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- To be confident in leading conversations and presentations in person, on the phone and online.
- Fluency in any other European languages.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (based on experience) and commission structure
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Creative working environment overflowing with talent
- Relaxed office with flexible and remote working options
- Bupa Medical Care
- Cycle to work scheme