Branded Content and Marketing Executive
A full-time marketing job at Communicorp UK in Nottingham
Posted 11 September 2018, 12.03pm edt
We are radio people who make a difference.
We do ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else. As a key member of our Create team, your role is to work alongside the commercial, marketing and programming teams, to help deliver the marketing strategy and support the commercial team in a way that gets results for CCUK, Smooth Radio East Midlands, and our clients.
You'll work with the Smooth Radio East Midlands programming team to create promotions and events which help increase audience figures and listener engagement, and then make them happen brilliantly.
You'll be at the core of our Create team, helping come up with fantastic ideas for clients, putting together great presentations for client pitches, then delivering the campaign, whether it's through sponsorship, promotions, social media or something totally new and unexpected.
You'll manage the detailed implementation of both marketing and branded content campaigns, often working to tight deadlines and juggling multiple tasks – it can get pretty hectic!
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and can display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are, and have marketing experience, preferably in media.
- You’re a creative thinker and open to learning new skills
- Tech savvy and good with PowerPoint? You’ll need to be!
- You have impeccable time management and organisational skills
- Good presentation skills and project management skills are a must
- You’re happy working on your own initiative as well as part of a team and can prioritise your workload
- Ensure we meet health and safety requirements at events and compliance regulations for on air and online campaigns
- You’re a confident networker with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- You’ll keep all our marketing and commercial presentations and collateral up to date
- Develop and manage innovative and integrated promotional activity that drives brand engagement, whilst securing strong partnerships and contracts to embed our brand into the fibre of the community
- Recruit, lead and retain the very best street crew to represent the Smooth brand with listeners and customers. You’ll connect them with our company values, make them feel part of our culture and work alongside them to deliver ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else
- A full driving licence is essential
- Life assurance
- Perkbox rewards
- Up to 25 days holiday Read more about rewards on our website.
You will report to the Head of Create – Central Regional and Programme Controller Smooth East Midlands.