Breakfast Presenter (Mondays and Tuesdays)
A part-time other job at Vibe 107.6 FM in Watford
Posted 18 November 2019, 8.24am est
This job is not paid
Calling all Breakfast Presenters…the perfect opportunity is waiting for you at Vibe 107.6 FM! Could you be the new voice of Vibe 107.6 FM’s Breakfast show every Monday and Tuesday from 6am – 9am? We are looking for a new Presenter to wake up listeners, entertaining them with the best music playlist, fun features and competitions.
As a not-for-profit, community radio station, Vibe 107.6 FM provides fantastic experience and training to aspiring broadcasters, presenters, producers, and programmers in the area. The Breakfast Show is one our key shows and your voice in the morning is not only setting the tone for the rest of the station, you are talking to a wide range of listeners, so your content needs to be fun, fresh and appealing.
If you have confidence, enthusiasm, commitment and the skills to present to a large audience live on air in the morning then our new Breakfast Presenter role could be just for you! It is expected that you will involve your audience through social media, texts and on air. Therefore you will need to put in the time to be creative, take ownership and get really stuck in. People who only want to introduce songs need not apply!
- Previous experience presenting in commercial/community/student radio, using commercial standard radio broadcasting equipment
- A passion for radio and an interest in Vibe 107.6 FM and South West Herts
- A confident and enthusiastic sounding voice
- A great attitude and the ability to wake up early
- Very good organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Excellent and fun ideas for content and features
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for new commercial chart music
- Be punctual and committed (the Breakfast show runs from 6am – 9am)
- Be able to pay attention to detail
- Adaptable to change as well as being quick to find a solution to any problems
Please note that as a non-for-profit radio station, this is a voluntary role and you must be over 18 years of age to apply.