A full-time job at Ministry of Results in Anywhere
Posted 7 November, 2017 in Digital
MINISTRY OF RESULTS:
Marketing solutions for business growth
So, what is Ministry of Results?
Results First: The expertise to increase your ROI
Research: Insight to get ahead of your competitors
Digital: Mobile, futureproof and responsive technology
Creativity: Branding to get you noticed
Media: Targeted campaigns which reduce wastage
Ministry of Results is a brand new business launch for Communicorp UK and you will be joining our team at the most exciting time becoming an integral part of our development and success.
As Campaign Manager for Ministry of Results, you’ll be at the centre of all our campaigns for clients across the UK. Return on investment and delivery of results for our clients is at the heart of everything we do. You will play an important part in delivering our goals as well as our client’s objectives. You will:
- Identify trends and opportunities to help the team win new business.
- Create exciting presentation slides for smart and engaging pitches.
- Monitor and maintain superb brief quality for improved efficiency and turnaround of work
- Organise workflows across departments to ensure client communications are accurate and on time
- Co-ordinate recommendations from all departments
- Use Hubspot CRM system for all clients
- Support the Managing Director and sales team with administration including daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Communicate great case studies and success stories across the team
- Liaise with the Trade Marketing Executive and Client Engagement Manager to raise quality of responses to clients to the highest level.
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in media and marketing as we are and have previous experience in a similar role for a media owner or agency. You will need to be tech savvy, brilliant with Powerpoint and super organised. You will need to work with a wide range of people so being a team player is a must!
Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
Salary based on experience
25 days holiday
You will be based at one of our Communicorp UK Radio Stations across the country.
You will report to the Ministry of Results MD who is based at our Head Office in Manchester
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter.