A full-time sales job at RadioWorks in London
Posted 25 January 2018, 6.05am est
Reporting to the Managing Director, this new leadership role will be responsible for developing and implementing commercial strategies across the RadioWorks Group. As Commercial Director, you will be proactive and driven to deliver sales performance and capability, ensuring commercial targets are met and sustained growth inside the business achieved. You will maximise all opportunities across RadioWorks, Radio Trading Desk, Digital Audio Works and Maple St Creative.
Key to the role will be your ability to inspire, develop and lead a successful team to further excellence, positioning RadioWorks as indispensable partners to our clients’ through enhanced customer engagement, ideas and solutions.
Robust and meaningful relationships with key stakeholders such as media owners and clients will be a must. You will play a key role in the future of the RadioWorks Group.
- 10 years minimum media experience
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in the media industry
- Digital experience
- Results driven
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven sales / commercial leadership experience
- Strategic and innovative thinker, with an entrepreneurial brave approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong relationship builder across all levels inside a business
- A natural problem solver and confident negotiator
- Self-motivated and self-managing