Content Director - Dubai
A full-time management job at Arabian Radio Network in Dubai, UAE
Posted 6 December 2017, 2.51am est
Are you an exceptional Content Director?
The largest commercial radio network in the Middle East, the Arabian Radio Network (ARN) operates 18 radio brands, reaching over 190 nationalities a day across the UAE from its broadcast centre in Dubai.
If leading a team of presenters, producers, imaging and freelance talent and setting the strategic vision to deliver content aligned to the target audience for Dubai 92 and living in the world’s most diverse and vibrant city Dubai appeals to you, then we want to hear from you.
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, you will need to be able to display the following;
- Senior programming (inc music programming and talent management) experience
- Strong editorial judgement across all areas of content
- Senior level digital & social media experience
- Strong leadership skills
- A strong drive that evolves around innovation, creativity and execution excellence
- Great management skills that balance the workflow between the creative and commercial teams
- Experience and understanding of managing budgets
- Experience in creating, publishing and interpreting radio audience measurement
- The ability to operate in a demanding creative and analytical environment
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of how content works on different streaming and social media platforms (dubai92.com, iTunes, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc)
- Effectively communicate information and ideas in written presentations and video formats.
- Strong administration skills and reporting ability
- Exceed at building and maintaining relationships, internally and externally
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide on & off air talent
- Exceptional communication skills
Working closely with key members of the team you will lead, develop and implement the overall content strategy, whilst coaching and leading talent to create world class delivery across all terrestrial and digital platforms. Reporting directly to the ARN COO, you’ll have overall responsibility for all aspects of Dubai 92’s on air and digital output including creative and editorial leadership. You’ll be further developing and maintaining an ethos where people feel challenged, rewarded, respected and empowered to deliver on the Arabian Radio Network’s overall performance.
This position is a full time managerial position within one of the most successful heritage radio brands in the region. An attractive salary, with medical, incentives and benefits along with relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate.