Content Marketing Internship
A full-time job at Communicorp UK in Manchester
Posted 6 November, 2017 in Sales
We are radio people who make a difference to our listeners, customers and the communities we broadcast to. We are striving to create an outstanding experience for our advertising clients and help them connect with our audiences to grow their business. Our vision for this role is to create exciting communications which engage, educate and inspire existing and potential customers.
To create engaging and targeted content which will grow our existing clients, develop new customers and ensure we deliver a great customer experience. You will;
- Work closely with the Insight Team and Customer Experience Manager to deliver consistently compelling, accurate, informed and targeted content across all channels
- Utilise user experience data and research to enhance the user experience and maximise repeat visits through exceptional content and design
- Liaise with all key stakeholders to ensure that correct business and product information is reflected across the website
- Champion the customer and their needs within the scope of all projects
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have the following:
- Media or Marketing Degree
- Strong communication skills, with a positive, persuasive manner
- Clear eye for detail, imagination and creative flair
- Super written and verbal communication skills and be tech savvy, especially with Office365
- Highly organised, able to balance multiple projects
In return, you’ll receive training and gain valuable experience:
- Web analytics and SEO packages
- Access to our bespoke Digital, HubSpot and Sales Academies
You will be based at our brand new head office in Spinningfields, Manchester. It’s a friendly open plan office with a culture we are very proud of.
We will pay dependant on the experience you bring, and you will have access to our long list of benefits. Here’s just a few:
- Up to 30 days holiday
- Pension, Income protection & Life Assurance
- Company Sick pay
- Flexi time
- Ride to Work
- Perkbox rewards
You will report to the Head of Customer Engagement.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job closes: 4 December, 2017
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.