PRO A full-time job at Red Apple Creative in London
Posted 9 November, 2017 in Creative
Red Apple Creative Creative Copywriter
We’re a creative production house specialising in audio, digital and video content.
Our work includes the following:
Audio- Radio and Spotify commercials, 3D audio creative, podcasts, immersive audio experiences and audiobooks.
Digital- Website design and build, campaign microsites, Spotify interactive experiences, rich media units, web banners.
Video- Brand storytelling, animation.
In the last few years we’ve ticked off some pretty cool boxes:
-We’ve built up an amazingly talented team who deliver exceptional products for our clients every single day (there were eight of us four years ago, we’re nearly at 50 now)
-We’re Spotify’s official creative partner.
-We have a solid and regular pool of clients who we love working with.
-Our audio facility is now 11 studios, including one of the few certified Dolby Atmos suites in central London.
-Last year we opened our New York office so we can expand our offering into new territories.
-We’ve presented interactive experiences, continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
-We always celebrate our successes along the way… we love an excuse for a party!
We’ve done a lot of things that we’re really proud of but we’re not stopping there, so we’re now looking for a Creative Copywriter to join our audio team.
We’re in the middle of a digital makeover but to see and hear our latest reels click here https://www.redapplecreative.co.uk/coming-soon
Our Culture - Defined By Our Audio Team
We're creative (standard). We're honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all. We're all equal and we laugh at ourselves...and each other. We're unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers. We always make time for each other and our clients. We live and breathe audio. We're all very different and we love that about our team. We like going to the pub...a lot. We praise each other and recognise achievements. We don't quit, we fix. We're kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it's needed. We're people pleasers. We like to dance. We say please and thank you. We're passionate and motivated. We always leave our clients feeling good.
The Person We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Creative Copywriter to join our audio team.
You’ll be experienced in writing for audio platforms having worked at a radio station, agency or similar for at least two years.
You’ll buzz off working as part of a creative team to initiate, develop and bring to life great ideas. You’ll feel at home in a studio working with our engineers to produce audio that sounds fantastic. You’ll understand what makes great audio and you’ll be confident in presenting your ideas back to clients.
You’ll have worked with a diverse range of clients previously and whilst you might have your favourite niche, you’ll be able to turn your hand to any industry sector. You might have won some awards, but more importantly you’ll have reams of client testimonials about how brilliant you are and an amazing showreel for us to listen to.
You’ll be willing to go that extra mile for your team and our clients. It could be an overnight stay to see clients, lending a helping hand on a colleagues presentation or just being a sounding board for ideas.
If you’re ambitious, talented and a team player you’ll fit right in.
- Deliver exceptional creative ideas on every project.
- Provide brilliant customer service.
- Manage and work with the existing creative production team to deliver a fantastic service and YOY profit growth.
- To talk confidently and knowledgeably about radio and online audio. Represent the company at industry events.
- Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels.
- To maintain a positive reputation personally and for the company.
- Exceptional radio/audio knowledge and creativity.
- Confident in a client facing role.
- A positive mental attitude.
- Ambition to take our growing company to the next level.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an audio creative role.
- A good understanding of radio, online audio and the wider media marketplace.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Creative working environment overflowing with talent
- An extremely talented creative team
- Great client roster
- Relaxed working environment
- A very close team who enjoy social events regularly
- We are a growing central London business
- Relaxed office with flexible and remote working options
PRO This company paid to remove all advertising from this page, and to highlight their job in listings.