Creative Solutions Manager
A full-time digital job at Swansea Sound & The Wave in Swansea
Posted 28 March 2019, 6.58am edt
Creative Solutions Manager – Swansea Sound & The Wave
- Lead the generation and quality of market leading creative solutions that achieve our client’s objectives and complement our stations output.
- Manage the translation of top line ideas from station briefs or brainstorms and the quality control of client pitches or proposals.
- Manage and influence the pipeline of proactive / reactive solutions and drive activity across the sales teams.
- Ultimately responsible for the team’s quality of implementation and project management of all on air, off air and online partnerships, as well as proactive client liaison post campaign and new business opportunities.
- Time manage, influence and manage the creative insight process at concept stage. Apply a quality control system to make sure ideas are underpinned with all aspects of research, data and insight available to you.
- Develop knowledge of data, trends and relevant market information to assist with the sales process.
- Understand, monitor and report on weekly KPI’s set by your station director/ sales leaders to share with management teams at station and group. Review and chart progression in terms of sales pipeline, brief quality and solutions conversion rates.
- Influence the communication of all creative opportunities to the sales team, including regular updates in sales meetings, and liaising with the team on pitches, proposals and appointments.
- Work closely with Head of Solutions to develop our writers to broaden their skill set into online, on air promotional activity and branded content copywriting.
- Work closely with ILR Head of Digital to achieve consistent and credible level of digital/social media product knowledge across all Creative Solutions team members.
What we’re looking for-: Ideally, you need to have had experience of managing within a creative environment. Whilst we are very interested to hear from candidates with a commercial marketing background, experience of delivering radio, media and digital campaigns would be a distinct advantage.
We are looking for a person to lead by example and to inspire an established and experienced team to deliver creative solutions that make our audiences sit up and listen.
What's in it for you? In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive a car / car allowance, company pension scheme and all the usual tech required to be at your best.
Equal Opportunities The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.