Crew and Logistics Manager
A full-time other job at Communicorp UK in Nottingham
Posted 31 January 2019, 11.00am est
Communicorp UK are a major UK media owner and we are looking for a Crew and Logistics Manager to join our newly launched GoMo team.
GoMo is a new Mobile Digital Out of Home advertising business designed to engage with audiences in hard to reach places; commuters on the way to work, shoppers enjoying some retail therapy or families spending some precious time together.
With an impressive toolkit at our disposal and Street Teams working across the country, we use Digital Advans, iWalkers, iProjectors that combine data driven, creatively led media campaigns that work intrinsically for optimal campaign performance.
Your mission is to lead and organise the effective operations and delivery of the best ideas, relationships and results for our clients.
- Coordinating activity and event delivery on location.
- Organising freelancers, staff and equipment.
- Managing resources, equipment and costs to ensure we are always ready to deliver.
- Liaising with clients and staff to ensure objectives are met.
- Ensuring the team approach is customer focused with high service values.
- Ensuring Health & Safety standards are met.
We’re looking for someone with fire in their belly and full of passion. You will use your fantastic organisation and people skills to work alongside our sales teams and promotional staff to ensure every campaign is executed to the highest of standards.
- Experience in operations management and logistical coordination
- Events management experience is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve issues diplomatically and calmly
- Be proactive, be able to use own initiative to problem solve and have an ambitious attitude
- Confident with technology
- Customer service experience and strong communication skills
- A passionate attitude and the ability to work in a team
- Flexible working hours to meet specific OOH Campaigns
- Full UK Driving License
- Salary depending on experience
- Monday to Friday; 37.5 hours per week
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Holiday Buy & Sell
- Perkbox Rewards
Your Location and Team
You will be based at our Nottingham office and will report into the GoMo Managing Director.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent