Digital Production Intern
A part-time creative job at in London
Posted 29 June 2018, 8.47am edt
This job is not paid
Equivalent to a half day a week with some studio time and the option of remote working.
- Passionate about music and content making and interested in doing something about it?
- Already brimming with ideas for your own podcast, blog or films?
- The sort of person who has ‘get up and go’ and can get stuff done?
Want hands on experience across all areas of radio from live shows and audio editing, to social media promotion?
- Want a chance to share your creative ideas with an experienced presenter?
THEN THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU!
You will have the chance to be an intern and hone your content creation skills for a well-established bricks and mortar radio station in London that broadcasts around the UK on DAB, the internet and apps.
We are currently recruiting for an intern to work behind the scenes on our live show. This is an 'off air' behind the scenes opportunity for people interested in off air digital production roles. It is not a role for people interested in presenting
YOU NEED TO:
- Be creative and brilliant, passionate about radio, music and the weird and wonderful things happening in the news
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Be interested in social media and understand how this can impact us and our audience
- Be interested in audio and video production
- Be 18 or over and able to easily get to central London on a Saturday morning
YOU DON’T NEED TO:
- Be experienced! You don’t need any previous radio experience. Just show us that you have a big imagination and a genuine enthusiasm for exploring and building a career in the media
- You don’t need to be a loud mouth (though you could be)! You could be quietly confident in your abilities