Entertainment Hub Video Manager
A full-time other job at Bauer Media in London
Posted 3 November 2017, 11.33am edt
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, creative Video Manager to join the Bauer Media Entertainment Hub based at One Golden Square, London
The Role You will be an integral part of the Bauer Media Entertainment Hub, reporting in to the Entertainment Content Director and working at the heart of Bauer brands. You’ll be responsible for creating and delivering exciting celebrity and entertainment video content for brands including Absolute Radio, Kiss, Magic Radio, Empire, Heat, Grazia and The DeBrief
Whether in the studio, through a green screen or on the red carpet, you should really love video and fully understand how to utilize its power in this digital world, to excite our audiences and market our brands.
You will work with our teams to come up with unique creative treatments and formats for celebrity and entertainment video content.
You will ensure the content is produced and published to deadline, budget and to the highest editorial standard, and then work with the digital teams to optimize it effectively across our websites and social media channels, ensuring maximum reach and entertainment!
You will direct and run shoots in a cool, calm and collected manner.
You will be able to communicate confidently at all levels and will liaise with several internal departments as well as external contacts in order to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Candidates must have a genuine passion for celebrity, popular culture and working in media. You should be dynamic, quick thinking and creative using these assets to excite and engage our audiences through video content. A journalistic eye would also help.
- Directing, producing and project managing video content creation in studio and on location.
- Offer creative and cost-effective solutions for video requirements within the company including finding locations, lighting, dressing of sets etc.
- Shooting and editing footage.
- Recording and monitoring sound quality.
- Delivering content that is accurate, on-brand, up-to-date and appealing to the audience.
- Exporting video files and uploading video to all digital touch points.
- Devising and implementing video distribution/seeding plans to ensure maximum reach
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop ideas and concepts
- Work with video team to implement and maintain a house-style for all video creation
- Managing video equipment including lighting – ensure all kit is up to date and report any faults
Skills and experience required
- First class camera, lighting and general location shooting skills
- Directing shoots
- Significant experience in directing and filming artist music sessions and gigs
- Significant experience using Adobe Premiere and FCP
- Understanding of compression formats for delivery to a range of medium
- CMS, YouTube and online video platform experience
- Comfortable using Mac and PC
- On-point social media savviness
- Storyboarding and scripting
- Awareness of media law and Ofcom compliance
- Awareness of Health and Safety requirements on shoots
- General graphic and 3D skills highly advantageous including Photoshop and After Effects
- Multi camera directing and vision mixing
- Photography skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Comfortable liaising with clients/celebrities as required
- Demonstrates creativity and creative input to projects
- Demonstrates experience and authority on shoots
- Ability to direct a team of videographers
- Able to introduce and deliver new ideas, whilst taking into account the requirements of the business.
- Pro-active, committed, quick thinking and able to work calmly under pressure
- Can-do attitude.
- A team player at every level, and able to work with stakeholders to see a project through to completion