A full-time promotions job at Celador Radio in Southampton
Posted 1 February 2019, 6.09am est
You will recruit and manage promotional staff, organise all event logistics for the south region and attend all commercial events. Working with the commercial team and you will also work alongside the Marketing and PR executive on non-commercial marketing events. When necessary you will be expected to support both the SPI and marketing teams.
Recruit, manage and develop our street team, ensuring they are booked and briefed ahead of any events and are always representing the brands to the highest standards
Deliver events to the highest standards, working closely with organisers and clients as directed and ensure the smooth running of all our events
Manage all promotional vehicles and event collateral
Work effectively with the commercial team to maximise any revenue opportunities and to ensure all cross over activity runs smoothly
Evaluate all events and campaigns to ensure value is delivered and objectives are met
Responsible for both Thames Valley and Southampton Lock ups and accountable for equipment checks and kit being fit for purpose.
Will be required to fill out Risk assessments, method statements and events briefs.
- Working weekends as part of your full-time hours
What are we looking for?
- Proven event management experience
- Experience of recruiting event teams
- Social media savvy
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and able to effectively plan and prioritise
- An excellent communicator
- Have a creative mind and be able to think on your feet at events.