Freelance Salesperson - Radio Advertising
A freelance and contract sales job at DeBate Media in Rayleigh
Posted 16 May 2018, 11.54am edt
Great opportunity for someone eager to help grow a new business. Work from home or remotely. You decide how much or how little you work.
DeBate Media is a production company in Essex with a proven track record, that specialises in Radio Advertising. We’re looking for a friendly and trustworthy salesperson to attract new business by emailing and/or making phone calls to try to arrange face to face meetings with potential clients. Pay will be based on a “pre-agreed commission basis” (for each face to face meeting arranged and on profit made by new business that is obtained as a result of your work).
- Able to work remotely and have access to a computer, phone and internet
- Confident telephone manner
- Interest in radio, audio, music and creative media would be beneficial
- Keen desire to help grow a business
- Keen to share creative ideas
- Happy and available to be paid on commission
- Willing to have an introduction meeting (travel expenses will be paid for)
- Confident with Word, Excel, Google G-Suite and working via email
- Freelance or self employed and have the ability to invoice DeBate Media for any agreed payments