A full-time digital job at Credible Media in Oldham
Posted 12 February 2019, 5.42am est
Credible Media is the owner of radio station Revolution 96.2, as well as the Oldham Evening Chronicle, and Revolution on-line websites. We publish three magazine titles across East Manchester, two of which were established publications, and the third launched in 2018.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the company for a Graphic Designer.
As the sole designer in-house, you will work with multiple colleagues in the radio, content, and sales teams to help produce design solutions across print and digital. You will be coming up with creative solutions to internal briefs that align to our brands, and encourage more people to engage through digital channels
It's a varied and busy role and we need a designer who is upbeat, enthusiastic, and a great communicator. You should be able to develop concepts and responses to briefs, and confidently present ideas to both staff and customers.
You should have:
- Experience working in design agency or in-house design studio
- Proven experience of using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience of motion and animation design, using software such as Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Good working knowledge of format requirements for different digital channels, including social, digital display, OOH, animated gifs, hero banners, etc.
- Experience of designing creative assets for digital media channels
- Experience of magazine design and layout