Group Graphic Designer - 12 Months Maternity Cover
A full-time creative job at Communicorp UK in Anywhere
Posted 15 June 2017, 5.06am edt
We are radio people who make a difference
To cover our Senior Graphic Designer and create stand out designs for marketing materials across 10 radio stations including Capital, Heart and Smooth throughout the UK. As well as working on commercial ideas for clients including branding, outdoor and press.
The range of campaigns will include creating outstanding designs for industry, category, product and internal presentations, brand media packs and bespoke client presentations. If there’s a better way to engage an audience, you’ll be leading from the front.
- Have good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Illustrator.
- Have strong enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals.
- Produce eye-catching, informative and impactful designs for client and internal presentations, brand marketing and to answer commercial briefs.
- Champion the benefits of your work and develop our teams understanding of its uses.
- Work closely across multiple departments including Programming, Marketing and Commercial.
- Be an integral part of the Design team providing support to the Graphic Design Intern when required.
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have experience in a similar design role or relevant degree.
- You have good experience working to deadlines in a fast-paced media environment.
- Experience in creatively bringing key messages to life in a simple but impactful way.
- You have a sharp commercial awareness and show flexibility across a variety of industries and categories.
- You can interpret complex briefs and dilute key information.
- You have a strong creative eye that you can apply with pragmatism and structure.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills and are able to build key relationships across a range of personality types.
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
You will be based at any of our offices across the UK.
You will report to the Digital Content Manager