Head of Content
A full-time promotions job at RadioWorks in London
Posted 25 January 2018, 6.05am est
This new role reports to the Managing Director. You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of our commercial content strategy, designed to grow our brand integration / creative revenue, enhance customer engagement plus have a broad view of additional commercial content opportunities for the business as a whole. Key to the role will be your ability to think strategically, creatively and commercially, to create brand integration solutions for our clients.
As Head of Content, you will develop strong relationships with the RadioWorks team, media owners, clients and other key stakeholders.
You will inspire, develop and lead the Brand Integration team to operational excellence. You and your team will champion ‘ideas led’ solutions inside and outside of the business.
- 10 years minimum media experience, much of which in the brand integration / solutions space
- Strong leadership skills
- Immensely creative. The ability to extend a vision beyond the obvious and deliver a range of creative ideas and options
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship builder
- A natural problem solver and confident negotiator
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk. Please apply, by emailing your CV and covering letter to Caroline Kelsey, Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
This job closes: 22 February, 2018
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.