Head Of I.T. and Broadcast Services
A full-time job at iRadio in Athlone
Posted 5 December, 2017 in Engineering
iRadio broadcasts to fifteen counties across the West, North West, Midlands and North East of Ireland. The station now commands 341,000 listeners each week. iRadio are seeking Head Of I.T. and Broadcast Services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all office, studio and broadcast I.T. systems - along with overseeing the transmission network located across 18 sites (working with 3rd party services supplier).
The ideal person will be:
- Proficient in installation, configuration and support of all types of hardware.
- An expert in system administration of Windows based servers, networking, firewall, VPN and security.
- Fully up to date with management of email servers.
- Proficient in data backup and protection.
- A skilled contract negotiator with excellent budgeting skills and admin. - Highly organised, diligent and efficient with strong prioritising skills.
- Knowledge of RCS broadcast software systems. - Understanding and experience with digital desk systems (Axia).
- Understanding of broadcast transmission systems. - Experience in broadcast studio environments.
- Experience and understanding of general electronics repair. - Knowledge of Mac OS X.
This position is based at our broadcast facilities in Athlone and it’s a 9 – 5:30 job with out of hours calls.
The package includes phone, home broadband and mileage.
We’re looking for a team player to join our fun working environment and if you think you’re the right person then email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday December 15th.
This job closes: 15 December, 2017
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.