Heart Yorkshire Marketing Executive - Maternity Cover
A full-time marketing job at Communicorp UK in Leeds
Posted 8 August 2018, 5.48am edt
We are radio people who make a difference
To work with the Programme Controller to devise and implement the marketing and digital strategy.
- Support local commercial and Branded Content team in creation and delivery of on-brand commercial activity and delivery of a local online and social media strategy.
- Develop and manage innovative and integrated promotional & PR activity that drives engagement and grows reach.
- Negotiate and implement partnerships and contracts with local media and business owners that embed our brand into the fibre of the community.
- Develop a network of local contacts and leverage these for the benefit of our brand.
- Recruit, lead and retain the very best street team to represent the Heart brand with listeners and customers. You’ll connect them with our company values, make them feel part of our culture and work alongside them to deliver ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else.
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and can display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have marketing experience, preferably in media.
- Experience and success in managing/coordinating street teams or promotional teams is a must!
- You’ll need to be a creative thinker.
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills are a must.
- You’ll be an expert communicator and team player.
- Are you a motivator and strong leader? You’ll have to be!
- You will need the ability to analyse our station performance reports and understand exactly how the brand is performing in the market and what you and the team can do to enhance this further.
- An understanding of Health and Safety procedures and policies would be advantageous.
- Experience in developing social media strategies and content is a must.
- A degree in marketing or communications? Even Better!
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730 (weekend and evening work will be regularly required)
- Salary is based on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Mobile phone 12 month fixed term contract
You will be based at Heart Yorkshire in Leeds.
You will report to the Programme Controller.