A full-time sales job at Communicorp UK in Glasgow
Posted 14 June 2018, 9.52am edt
Our Vision We are radio people who make a difference
Your mission To play a pivotal role in delivering the best results and game changing insights for our customers. You will support the commercial function right across our business to create logical sales arguments, develop brilliant presentations and create engaging content to help us drive revenue and understanding across core categories of business.
- Be a vital component of Communicorp UK’s Research & Insight team where you will be encouraged to come up with creative and innovative ways of presenting research data
- Utilise industry standard research & insight tools to provide the ammunition our commercial teams need to succeed
- Support the Director of Research & Insight with weekly and monthly reporting of activities
- Identify trends, leads and opportunities to support our commercial teams and to enhance the business knowledge of key categories of business (Motors, Retail, Property etc.)
Your Experience You will need to be smart, bold and engaging. Curious of mind with a determination to deliver success to the business with key information that makes a difference to our pitches. You should be as passionate about working in media as we are and have experience of a similar role, preferably in media.
- Experience or working knowledge of industry standard research tools such as RAJAR, TGI, Nielsen Addynamix, Mintel etc. a big bonus!
- Tech savvy and a quick learner – you’ll need to be! Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel are a must
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems such as Hubspot an advantage
- Excellent time management and relationship building skills
- You should be comfortable working in a busy environment and have worked within a commercial operation before – it can get pretty full on!
- To succeed in this role – you will absolutely have to be a team player
- Mon-Fri 9.00-17.30
- Salary is based on experience
- 25 days annual leave
Your Location You will be based at Capital Scotland in Glasgow City Centre.
Your Team You will report to the Director of Research and Insight.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
This job closes: 28 June, 2018
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.