Intern Content Producer
A full-time programming job at Communicorp UK in Manchester
Posted 31 July 2018, 9.46am edt
We are radio people who make a difference
To work with the XS Manchester team to generate and curate engaging digital content for Manchester Football Social across all platforms. You’ll also produce and deliver broadcast and streamed audio.
· Be a strategic thinker with a thirst for social trends
· Have a real drive to deliver original content
· Be a creative thinker and be able to translate ideas into copy and striking social assets
· Be a storyteller by nature with a natural wit
· Understand how building our digital platforms can create commercial revenue
· Be a keen Manchester City fan ready to deliver broadcast and streamed audio!
· Experience creating animated video is a must!
· Proficient Adobe Creative suite and premier pro skills
· Proficient digital platform writer
· You must understand digital culture, how audiences consume content and be on top of all latest trends
· Experience creating and implementing digital campaigns, implementing core KPI’s and aligning activity to results
· Community management experience would be a plus!
You will be based at XS Manchester, Spinningfields, Manchester
You will report to the XS Manchester Programme Controller.
· 37.5 hours a week
12 month fixed term contract. Salary based on experience.