A full-time engineering job at Communicorp UK in Manchester
Posted 31 January 2019, 10.54am est
We are radio people who make a difference. Our aim is to deliver ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else in the industry. In return for delivering your very best work, we will provide you with your platform to perform, your canvas to create and the autonomy to do what you do best.
Your mission is to manage the development and day to day operation of a modern, reliable and dynamic technology service that is critical to Communicorp UK’s success.
- Manage our service desk to deliver exceptional service levels to all of our end users
- Day to day management and coaching of our service desk team using ITIL best practices
- Day to day support and mentoring to end users
- Support and development of our core IT infrastructure, supporting services and business applications. This includes proactive maintenance, Cyber Security, support of our core ERP (GreatPlains), Commercial (HubSpot) and Inventory business systems, DevOps Cloud Environments
- Administrative abilities across a range of Microsoft and Cloud technologies including Office365 and Azure
- Opportunity to have an input in steering the company’s IT and overall Technology strategy
- Deputise for Head of Technology
- The role involves support of stations across the country; some travel occasionally at short notice to meet requirements will be expected.
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have significant experience working in an Agile Technology environment.
Strong IT management background with technical knowledge of a breadth of networking, web, application and Microsoft client technologies. Including but not limited to:
- TCP/IP networking including DNS, DHCP
- Windows and Windows Server
- Office 365
- Active Directory, DFS, DFSr, ADFS and Group Policy
- Restful API environments, JSON Data and SQL
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary is based on experience
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Holiday buy & sell
- Flexible working
- Perkbox rewards
- Read more about rewards on our website
Your Team and Location
You will report to the Head of Technology and you will be based in our Head Office in Manchester.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent