Media Agency Sales Executive
A full-time job at Eagle Radio in Guildford
Posted 10 October, 2017 in Sales
Based from our offices in Guildford, you will be part office based and part out visiting advertising agencies in London and the South. In addition to managing existing agency relationships you will also seek out new creative media agencies to generate new opportunities alongside the head of the commercial team.
This is an opportunity to lead a whole revenue stream and develop your skills in the media world.
Ideal experience and outlook:
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a media agency - media buying and planning is desired
- Experience of systems such as RACE and airwaves being advantageous but not essential
- Have an outgoing and positive personality
- Be self-motivated and able to thrive in an environment with high levels of autonomy
- Be highly organised and ability to multi-task
- Responsibility for the management of agency clients ensuring excellent customer experience
- Source, prospect potential new business from media-buyers
- Achieve all personal sales targets and objectives
- Work with the team to achieve monthly team revenue targets
- Prepare proposals and client correspondence
- Hold a minimum of 5 client and/or agency meetings per week – London and the South
- Join all relevant internal meetings at Eagle Radio
- Report directly to the head of commercial weekly with forecasted revenues and campaigns
- Create strong business relationships with agencies
- Attend roadshows, events, and industry awards as/when required
- Assist other departments in the implementation of the campaigns
This job closes: 31 October, 2017
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.