A full-time programming job at Channel 4 Radio in United Arab Emirates
Posted 11 February 2018, 9.12am est
104.8 Channel 4, The Beat of the UAE, have an opening for an experienced presenter to join their team.
Based in the UAE, you will be working for the Channel 4 Radio Network, one of the leading stations in the United Arab Emirates on their flagship English CHR station.
The successful applicant will have;
- Minimum of 3 years major market experience on a CHR format
- Be able to demonstrate passion and knowledge for music, entertainment, lifestyle and social media, and be able to create engaging content across all platforms
- A self-starter who excels in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Somebody with passion to grow and develop on and off air
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Preferably have working knowledge of RCS broadcast software
As well as bringing your existing skills, you will be commercially focused and ready to learn and adapt to the busy UAE radio market.
A competitive tax free salary is offered, including company medical, work visa, annual bonus opportunity and the option of a furnished apartment as part of the package.
To apply send your CV with a 3 minute MP3 Demo to Careers@ch4.ae
This job closes: 1 March, 2018
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.