Producer - Weekends
A full-time programming job at Global in London
Posted 6 February 2018, 5.06pm est
Heart has an exciting new vacancy for an experienced Producer to join the programming team in Heart Network HQ in London.
You’ll be producing Heart’s Feel Good Weekend responsible for planning, creating and delivering on-air and digital content across some of the country’s biggest shows on the UK’s largest commercial radio brand.
You'll be obsessed with the finer details to make every piece of content succeed and have a natural thirst to make things even better tomorrow.
What we expect of you:
- You'll have plenty of producer experience with a track record for producing top rating radio shows.
- You’ll be a technical wiz in the studio and excel with Adobe Audition, Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- You'll be able to manage big personalities and handle the pressure that comes with working with some of the very best talent in the industry.
You'll take pride in your creativity, be full of ideas and be able to stimulate others too.
- You’ll be able to bring out the best from Heart’s presenter talent.
You’ll have a passion for the content and music on Heart and an acute awareness of how to engage the target audience across multiple platforms.
- You'll be confident when working towards your own personal objectives as well as helping others in achieving business goals, setting and stretching new standards.
Who you'll be working directly with:
- Managing Editor
- Deputy Managing Editor
- Co-Branded Content
- Global Marketing & PR
And of course you’ll demonstrate our Global behaviours:-
- Straight talking and sincere
- Love to Deliver
- Obsessive about detail
- Strive to do it differently
Please note, a demo is not required to be considered for this role. If you would like to submit your application without a demo, that's fine, just enter 'NA' into the comments box.
This job closes: 18 February, 2018
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.