A full-time programming job at 104.8 Channel 4 in United Arab Emirates
Posted 5 February 2019, 11.03am est
104.8 Channel 4 in the United Arab Emirates are looking for a programming based SPI Manager to work between our programming, sales and creative departments.
Mainly based in our studios, you’ll oversee all on-air commercial activity on the station which will include:
- Instructing and informing presenters about the scheduled commercial SPI in their shows.
- Monitoring on air commercial activation's to help meet client expectations.
- Scripting station promos and sponsor credits.
- Creating content as part of on-air SPI.
- Editing different audio elements for on-air competitions and interactions.
- Troubleshooting issues and providing suggestions to make the station’s SPI effective.
- Developing exciting ideas for both revenue and audience generation.
- Create ideas for on-ground activations.
- Taking a pro-active role in the commercial management of the station.
- Working with the Sales department and joining them on client visits and proposal presentations from time-to-time.
You’ll have experience in a commercial radio environment, as an SPI Manager, with knowledge of sales and programming operations to be able to seamlessly work between the two.
You’ll also ideally have working knowledge of RCS Zetta & GSelector and audio editing software. Previous experience as an on-air presenter would also be an advantage.
A competitive salary is offered, including company medical, work visa and the option of a furnished apartment as part of the package.