Project Planner. Creative Solutions
A full-time sales job at Bauer Media in London (Camden)
Posted 20 April 2017, 6.12am edt
PROJECT PLANNER: PROPOSAL MANAGEMENT
THE ROLE Reporting into the Head of Project Development, The Project Planners will be required to work alongside the Pitch Directors in creating accurate and efficient proposals. Primarilly responsible for planning and booking campaigns according to both client briefs and Bauer strategy, alongside briefing prize companies, coordinating relevant insight and assisting Account Directors in providing outstanding customer service to key London agencies.
- Communicate Bauer’s positioning to your Agency group and be an advocate for One Bauer Media.
- Assist in the preparation of creative proposals to answer briefs using strategic research and insight for clients and presenting proposals where necessary.
- Brief Prize companies ensuring their responses are on-brand, relevant and within budget.
- Plan campaigns accurately using audience based softwares and agreed pricing framework.
- Manage the optioning of proposals through Bauer Extranet and Production Heads.
- Manage the booking of mutiplatform campaigns.
- Consistently support the upsell of ideas to increase revenue and improve revenue shape.
- Include any additional delivery in post-campaign planning to be used in PCA presentations.
- Provide support and develop effective working relationships with key London agencies and clients alongside the wider Proposal Management, Creative & Brand Solutions teams, Creative Suite and other colleagues across the business.
- Competently and efficiently use all required systems including PlanIt, Dashboard and Telmar.
THE PERSON Essential:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- The proven ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Maintaining accuracy under time-pressure.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Conscientious - a willingness to work hard and go beyond the call of duty with a can do attitude.
- A true team-player with a sense of fun and loads of enthusiasm. Desired:
- Experience in a similar planning, project management or customer service related role.
- Previous media experience working with either agencies or clients.
- A creative approach to all aspects of business and a clear passion for ideas.
- The ability to engage audiences through creative presentations.
- Competent using Excel and PowerPoint.