Radio Advertising Field Sales Executive
A full-time sales job at Choice Consultants in Aberdeen
Posted 5 October 2021, 6.49am edt
Radio Advertising Field Sales Executive required by leading radio brand to cover Aberdeen and Grampian.
- A major player UK Media player operating
- A pioneering Media group who have experienced continued expansion through and innovation and acquisition.
- An established media brand at the forefront of their sector they provide their clients with a range of innovative and ground breaking media platforms designed to place their customers brand at the front of their audiences mind.
- As part of their growth they are now looking for Radio Advertising Field Sales Executives to sell their market leading Radio brand in broadcast and online media to the Aberdeen market.
- Selling radio airtime advertising, online, sponsorship and promotional opportunities.
- Dealing with a mix of new and existing SME and corporate customers.
- Targeting an already identified potential client base and sourcing new leads.
- Warm and cold telemarketing calls to obtain face to face sales meetings with potential customers.
- Structured sale where you will identify the business needs then create, design and present innovative advertising solutions tailored to the client to ensure results.
- Manage, nurture and provide great customer service to existing clients, making them want to grow their business with you.
- Working with a great back up team, you’ll be putting together creative pitches using the latest technology that will make you stand out to your clients.
- You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, presentation tools, metrics and marketing information to ensure sales success.
- If you love selling amazing ideas and want to work for an organization that pride on creative media solutions then look no further.
- Ideally you will have experience of sales from any media sector (i.e radio, outdoor, magazines, online, exhibition, newspapers, etc) coupled with solid documented evidence of success.
- Alternatively you will have sales experience from any business to business sales based environment.
- Commercially aware, motivated and naturally enthusiastic.
- Drive, work ethic and motivation to develop new business in a competitive market.
- Tenacity and ambition and be able to demonstrate that you have a competitive edge.
- Able to put across a strong sales argument with excellent presentation skills,
- Creative, articulate, proactive and quick thinking with the ability to develop relationships.
- Natural ability to come up with creative and innovative ideas that are commercially viable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Opportunity to work for a well known brand in the exciting and sociable world of radio advertising.
- A company that value their staff and customers and invest in retaining them.
- Full training, structured professional development associated with a major expanding media organisation
- High financial rewards for those that do well.
- Basic salary to £22K + uncapped bonus (OTE £40K) + car allowance (£3,600) + phone allowance + benefits associated with an expanding leading media player.
Whether you are looking to break into a rewarding career in Media sales, looking for a move into Management, or simply a new challenge we offer opportunities throughout Scotland through our unique and unrivalled network of Advertising contacts. To apply for this role or find out more about other opportunities selling media space call Choice Consultants on 0131 338 5340, 07932 044 143, email email@example.com or visit our website at www.choiceconsultants.co.uk
This job closes: 2 November, 2021
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.