Radio Advertising Field Sales Executive
A full-time sales job at Choice Consultants in Carlisle
Posted 14 September 2021, 10.42am edt
Radio Advertising Field Sales Executive required by leading radio brand to cover Carlisle, Cumbria and surrounding areas. The Company
- A major player Media player operating in the UK and Europe.
- Pioneering Media group who have experienced continued expansion through innovation and acquisition.
- Established national and international brand at the forefront of their sector
- Provide their clients with a range of innovative and ground breaking media platforms designed to place their customers brand at the front of their audiences mind. The Role They currently require a Radio Advertising Field Sales Executive to cover Cumbria. You will be
- Selling radio airtime advertising, online, sponsorship and promotional opportunities.
- Dealing with new and existing SME and corporate customers.
- Targeting an already identified potential client base and sourcing new leads.
- Warm and cold telemarketing calls to obtain face to face sales meetings with potential customers.
- This is a structured sale where you will identify the business needs then create, design and present innovative advertising solutions tailored to the client to ensure results.
- Working with a great back up team, putting together creative pitches using the latest technology that will make you stand.
- Once on board you will manage, nurture and provide great customer service that will keep clients happy, making them want to grow their business with you.
- You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, presentation tools, technology, metrics and marketing information to ensure sales success. The Candidate If you love selling amazing ideas and want to work for an organization that pride themselves on being ahead of the competition then look no further. You will require sales experience from any media/ advertising sector (i.e radio, outdoor, magazines, online, exhibition, newspapers, etc) coupled with solid documented evidence of success. You will be/ have
- Able to put across a strong sales argument
- Have excellent presentation skills, drive, passion and enthusiasm.
- A natural ability to come up with creative and innovative ideas that are commercially viable. A strong understanding of the media and marketing departments,
- Ability to develop new business in a competitive market.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate at all levels The Package In return you will be given
- Rare opportunity to work for a well known brand in the exciting and sociable world of radio advertising.
- They are a company that value their staff and customers and invest in retaining them.
- You will receive full training, a structured career path associated with a major expanding media organisation and
- Opportunity for great financial rewards for those that do well. Competitive Basic salary + uncapped bonus + car or car allowance + benefits associated with an expanding leading media player.
To apply for this role or find out more about other opportunities selling media space call Choice Consultants on 0131 338 5340, 07932 044 143, email email@example.com or visit our website at www.choiceconsultants.co.uk
This job closes: 12 October, 2021
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.