Radio Production / Project Manager - Working with Absolute Radio / Magic Radio
A full-time job at Bauer Media in London
Posted 20 June, 2017 in Creative
RADIO PRODUCTION / PROJECT MANAGER BAUER MEDIA ADVERTISING – CREATIVE SUITE
We are looking for an experienced production / project manager to join our multi-award winning branded content delivery team.
This role will primarily work across our National Radio brands at One Golden Square, Soho, London, managing the implementation of cross-platform partnerships on Magic and Absolute Radio.
- Demonstrate Bauer’s core values by being Bold, Curious, Connect and Positive.
- Deliver work that exceeds expectations to ensure that Creative Suite becomes known for seamlessly delivering excellence every time.
- Lead production work-flow on branded content (creative) projects.
- Provide agency & client with exceptional customer service, campaign management and creative output.
- Project manage the delivery and workflow of allocated projects, working with stakeholders across radio, digital, marketing and video departments.
- You will be expected to work collaboratively to exploit your depth of expertise and extend your breadth of knowledge cross brand, platform, product & services.
- Previous experience of working in radio and / or project management.
- A passion and strong understanding of the Bauer Brands.
- A clear passion for creative branded content.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The proven ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects at once.
- Resourceful – able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great at problem solving.
- Conscientious - a willingness to work hard and go beyond the call of duty, with a can do attitude.
- A true team-player with loads of enthusiasm.
- Competent using Word & Excel.