Radio Traffic Coordinator
A full-time office job at Wireless in Dublin
Posted 19 December 2018, 12.14pm est
We are: Wireless is a leading UK and Irish media company, which is wholly owned by News Corp UK and Ireland Limited. Wireless operates 32 national and local radio stations across the UK and Ireland.
These include talkSPORT, which is the world’s biggest sports radio station and global audio partner of the Premier League, alongside popular national digital stations talkSPORT 2, talkRADIO and Virgin Radio.
From FM104 in Dublin, to 96.4 The Wave in Swansea, our local radio brands are distinguished by their connections with their local communities.
Your role - FM104/Q102 - We are searching for an enthusiastic and talented Radio Traffic Coordinator to join our FM104 & Q102 Dublin based teams, and ensure the smooth running of our commercial air time. Day to day you will:
- Responsible for booking of all commercials via liaising with the relevant agencies
- First point of contact for any traffic issues regarding ad’s played on air, BAI audit’s, ad-free hours etc.
- Responsible for the scheduling of holidays taken within the traffic department, and ensuring cover in place for these
- Weekly reporting for revenue as well as other ad-hoc reporting requests
- Assisting, testing, and coordinating with other radio stations in regards to system upgrades
- Quality Control and edit of incoming commercial audio
- Maintenance of the network commercial library
- Various other projects/duties as required
What we’re looking for from you:
Ideally you will have experience in broadcast Traffic/Sales experience at Radio or TV station however this is not essential. We can provide the training needed for this area. We need you to have strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions without daily guidance
- Candidate must have strong analytical and organisational skills
- Candidate must have strong computer and excellent communication skills
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be organised, detail oriented, and work well under deadlines
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.
Please send as copy of your CV to - email@example.com