Sales Account Manager
A full-time sales job at Rathergood Radio in York
Posted 20 March 2018, 6.46am edt
Rathergood Radio are looking to expand their team in the York area, to a committed and qualified Sales account manager in the Radio Broadcasting Industry. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, as well initiating new accounts and sales. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Applicants must hold a UK driving license and be able to commute to the York area daily.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop new and long-standing positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
If this sounds like the role for you, then we’d love to hear from you.