Sales Manager - North West
A full-time sales job at Communicorp UK in Manchester
Posted 17 May 2019, 8.45am edt
We are radio people who make a difference.
To manage and inspire a team of sales people, forming great relationships with our key clients and helping them to engage with our listeners for the North West. You’ll deliver the best results for our clients and great radio for our audience. You’ll retain and grow a number of key clients and always be the role model for your team.
- Wow our big spenders with bespoke marketing solutions and be an excellent closer, negotiating competitive deals to maximise long term customer service
- Be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities
- Manage customer relations, ensuring we listen to what our clients have to say and have the courage to challenge the boundaries of what they want
- Deliver inspirational presentations and maximise the multi-media platforms we have at our disposal when creating solutions for clients
- Manage and support your team from the very first stages of joining right through to monitoring performance and holding development reviews
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have sales experience, preferably in media.
- You’ll be a natural leader & coach to your sales team
- You’ll have strong relationships in the industry
- Plenty of drive & enthusiasm? You’ll need it!
- Excellent time management skills are a must!
- You’ll be brilliant at forecasting
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary is based on experience plus commission
- Car/ Phone/ Mobile
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Holiday buy & sell
- Flexible working
- Perkbox rewards
- Read more about rewards on our website
You will report to the Commercial Director
You will be based at our Head Office in Manchester