Senior Account Manager - Signal 1 & 2
A full-time sales job at Signal 1 & 2 in Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Posted 14 August 2019, 12.12pm edt
Job Role: Senior Account Manager - Signal 1 & 2
Location: Stoke On Trent
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the market leaders in Staffordshire and Cheshire, Signal 1&2. This rare opportunity comes with an existing client list and is an exciting chance to grow in a thriving marketplace.
The role will primarily involve working with local businesses, selling creative multi-platform advertising campaigns. Our portfolio includes commercial airtime, digital products, sponsorships and client funded promotions.
You will proactively manage your own client list and will be expected to independently source and secure new business.
Key elements of the role:
- Prospect, pre-qualify and appoint new businesses
- Achieve an average of 15 face to face appointments weekly
- Sales and appointment making over the phone
- Acquiring new customers in order to generate new revenue
- Develop a strong understanding of your customer’s business sector and their core objectives
- Build strong relationships with clients and external stakeholders
- Confident presenting and selling bespoke multi-platform solutions to client partners
- Maintaining and growing existing accounts whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Accuracy in forecasting monthly and quarterly sales revenue
- Consistent target achievement
Skills and Attributes:
You will have a proven track record in sales, media and digital sales preferred Demonstrable success in new business and account management Clear face to face sales experience Experience in conducting in depth fact finds with customers, with the ability to identify core measurable objectives Ability to plan, construct and deliver effective client proposals Understanding of the sales process and ability to diligently follow the steps within that process Excellent time management skills Strong, confident communicator Strong account management and admin skills
Why join us?
We’re committed to Signal Radio being a brilliant place to work. Our team is welcoming and supportive with a real desire to achieve.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age