Smooth East Midlands SPD Account Manager
A full-time sales job at Smooth Radio East Midlands in Nottingham
Posted 13 December 2017, 7.30am est
We are radio people who make a difference
To work alongside the sales team to deliver the best sponsorship, promotional and interactive opportunities, driving SPD revenues and ensuring we do ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else.
- Grow and develop existing and new clients through sponsorship and promotions, working to tight deadlines, sometimes under pressure
- Ensure the detailed implementation of campaigns putting winning, innovative and creative presentations in front of our clients
- Drive SPD planning and brainstorms sessions to build and deliver fantastic ideas & results
- Drive local digital revenues YoY and ensure digital is part of every pitch
- Work closely with the programming team to create commercially successful promotions which help increase audience figures
- You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have sales experience, preferably in media.
- You’ll need to be a creative thinker
- Are you tech savvy and good with PowerPoint? You’ll have to be!
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills are a must
- You should be a confident networker with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Good presentation & project management skills are a necessity!
- You’ll definitely need to have knowledge of RACC special categories & procedures plus health & safety procedures
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary is based on experience plus commission (lots of it if you’re good!)
- 25 days holiday
- Mobile phone
- Your Location
You will be based at Smooth Radio East Midlands in Nottingham.
You will report to the Station Director