SPI Co-ordinator - Pulse 1 and 2
A full-time sales job at Pulse 1 and 2 in Bradford
Posted 3 June 2019, 11.24am edt
JOB TITLE – SPI Co-ordinator
Station – Pulse 1 and 2
An exciting opportunity has become available for the right individual to grow within our Sponsorship, Promotions and Digital team here at Pulse 1 and 2
This role is at the very heart of all commercial activity outside of the ad break. It requires the marketing and business acumen to explain the brand value of sponsoring our shows and features, the creativity and organisational skills to deliver stand out promotional and digital campaigns, along with the ability to event manage huge off-air events around our local area.
We are looking for someone who can create and implement exciting, engaging and effective radio and digital client campaigns.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Create standout client campaign concepts for pitch to our local client base.
- Generate close relationships internally and externally.
- Responsible for the implementation, project management and post campaign analysis of multi-platform booked client campaigns.
- Be extremely organised and able to adapt when required.
- Working within the Creative Solutions team, you’ll be working with the sales and programming teams to generate creative campaigns that achieve our client’s objectives and complement our station output.
- Working from a client brief generated by the sales team to create campaign solutions utilising our available platforms on air, off air and online.
- Take responsibility for monthly and quarterly revenue targets associated with sponsorship, promotions, digital and events.
- Fully immerse yourself in the programming output, production and technical processes of the radio station, be an expert within the commercial team on station output, our brand, our available platforms and the competitive media landscape.
- Book and manage the events team.
- Achieve a clear understanding of Ofcom/broadcasting regulations and codes.
- Must be proficient user of Microsoft office – powerpoint and excel essential
- Must have a full clean driving license
- Must have a strong understanding of the value of radio in the media mix
- Must have a good understanding of social media
- There will be a requirement to attend off air events outside of normal working hours which may include evenings and weekends
Why join us?
We’re committed to Pulse 1 and Pulse 2 being a brilliant place to work. Our team is welcoming and supportive with a real desire to achieve.
We offer a competitive basic salary with monthly bonus potential alongside great benefits including 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays), attractive company pension scheme, bike to work scheme and an Employee Assistance Programme.
Equal opportunities: The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to - email@example.com
This job closes: 29 June, 2019
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.