Sponsorship & Promotions Executive
A full-time sales job at Celador Radio in Bristol
Posted 5 February 2018, 3.11am est
Role: Sponsorship and Promotions Executive Reporting to: SPI Manager Location: Bristol
What we’re all about: Celador Radio owns and operates twenty seven local and regional radio stations across the UK. We are dedicated to championing the individual creativity inherent in our stations and talent because we believe this is the only way to deliver high quality local content at a national level.
What the job entails: You will be responsible for providing creative and administrative support to the SPI Manager in order to deliver innovative, effective campaigns for our clients and to create revenue-generating opportunities for the Sales team.
- Planning and booking SPI campaigns
- Writing scripts, tags and on-air material to the highest of standards
- Producing highly creative pitch documents to help bring in business
- Ensure all sponsorship & promotions documents are up to date, and the sales team are informed on what is available for them to sell
- Meeting clients with SPI Manager and sales teams, when required, to present SPI proposals
- Implementing campaigns effectively, and maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ensuring campaigns are implemented to agreed brief at time of broadcast
- Collate analytics on campaign performance
- Working closely with SPI Manager and programming to come up with creative solutions to client briefs
- Working with Marketing & PR Exec to ensure smooth delivery of SPI events where appropriate
- Providing all administrative support to SPI Managers as required What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in a similar role, experience within media desirable but not essential
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Radio or promotions experience is preferred but not necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and able to effectively plan and prioritise
As well as this, it’s important that you can demonstrate Celador’s values:
- Freedom to be creative, to come up with new ideas, to do things differently and to be ourselves.
- Dedication to creating the highest quality output.
- Care for our teams and the local communities we serve.
- Above everything else to have a passion for radio.