Support and Systems Engineer
A full-time engineering job at Broadcast Radio in Hessle, UK
Posted 19 December 2018, 1.19pm est
Our Technical Team is looking for a new member!
This is an exciting opportunity working at the very cutting edge of new technology in the radio industry, and would be ideal for a Broadcast Engineer with IT experience looking for a change of role.
This role includes:
- All aspects of 1st and 2nd line support, remotely and on-site for Broadcast Radio products;
- Build and maintain ICT and AV equipment including, but not limited to PC’s, servers, telephone systems, audio-visual and broadcast equipment;
- Set up, configure and install authorised software to laptops and desktops;
- Maintain accurate stock records, planning, ordering and dispatching stock;
- Travel for customer installation and support to sites within the UK and overseas, arriving on time and fully prepared to engage in all installation and support activities;
- Provide excellent customer support services, end-user desktop support, troubleshooting, and training;
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues and customers;
- Keep up to date with new advances in relevant technology;
- From time to time represent Broadcast Radio at public and trade exhibitions.