A full-time job at Wireless in Wigan
Posted 14 November, 2017 in Office
We are looking for a confident, self – motivated team player to join the team. Candidates must be proactive, able to use their own initiative and eager to pursue a career in a fast paced and challenging environment. Working under pressure and to tight deadlines is also a key requirement. Working within the Traffic / Inventory Team, and reporting to the ILR Group Inventory and Traffic Manager, you will assist in ensuring the smooth and professional running of the ILR Wireless Traffic / Inventory Department. You will report to Head of Inventory and support the inventory managers Supported by your manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage inventory in ways which maximise revenue
- Accurately plot & communicate availability to all sales teams
- Compile sales reports
- Produce a commercial logs on a daily basis
- To schedule all advertising campaigns accurately, ensuring all sales guarantees and inventory policies are delivered.
- Provide post campaign
- Ensure correct copy broadcasts on all campaigns and load onto RCS play out system if necessary
- Reconciling commercial logs post transmission
- Management of all Network Drive, Network News & Auction Media bookings
- Planit sales system administration
- Demonstrate troubleshooting skills to help sales teams
- Assist in general administrative and housekeeping duties
Candidates should possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a good telephone manner.
- A positive attitude, showing enthusiasm
- Effective time management skills, with great attention to detail.
- A true team-player, but with the ability to work using own initiative.
- Conscientious - punctual, willing to work hard and go beyond the call of duty with a can-do attitude.
- Ambitious to learn and progress in their career
- Strong numeracy
- Basic Excel and Powerpoint skills.