XS Manchester Producer
A full-time job at Communicorpuk in Manchester
Posted 12 October, 2016 in Programming
We are radio people who make a difference
To write and produce high quality innovative audio production and imaging. You will be responsible for programme production and oversee all aspects of XS Manchester recorded and voice tracked output.
- To contribute to the station’s social media platforms and website
- Write and produce audio imaging
- Produce show trails as well as recording and editing interview and show material
- Responsibility for compiling and timing out automated output
- Assist with music scheduling
- Liaise with listeners, clients, guests and content suppliers
- Maintain RCS and Genesys music databases
- Suggest and source programme content
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have broadcasting experience.
- You’ll need a good working knowledge of Genesys, Adobe and RCS. As well as all the Microsoft programmes!
- Knowledge of all social media platforms is a must
- We need someone who is experienced in website management and CMS too
- You’ll absolutely be creative with a positive attitude and energy, combined with a strong work ethic
- An essential requirement is a passion for classic rock music!
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary is based on experience
- 25 days’ holiday
Your Location - You will be based in Manchester. Your Team - You will report to the Programme Director and Programme Manager