Bauer: KISS is number one commercial radio brand in London
From a press release to email@example.com
Posted 4 February 2015, 7.00pm est
- The KISS brand - KISS, KISSTORY and KISS FRESH - reaches 4.9 million listeners across the UK, and KISS London reaches 1.9 million
- Bauer Radio (inc Orion) now reaches 17 million listeners
- Bauer Radio reinforces its position as the biggest digital commercial radio group with 9.8m digital listeners who listen for a record 71m hours via a digital platform
- Digital-only stations - Absolute Radio 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s, KISSTORY, and heat radio, demonstrate significant year on year growth
The Bauer City Network now reaches 7.2 million listeners (inc Orion) up (+9.1% yoy)
- Absolute 80s holds firm as the number 1 digital-only commercial radio station with 1.4 million listeners (+20 % yoy)
- With the very best in pure pop, heat radio attracts 941,000 listeners a week (+32% yoy).
- In terms of listening hours, the total Bauer Radio trading portfolio (which includes Orion) has recorded its highest ever listening hours of 146.3 million (+17% yoy).
- The KISS brand generated a record 27.7 million hours across KISS, KISSTORY and KISS FRESH (+2.8% yoy).
- The Absolute Radio Brand (Absolute Radio and its decade stations) has posted record listening of 27.2 million listening hours (+14.5% yoy).
Dee Ford, Group Managing Director Radio, Bauer Media, said: “Our distinctive station formats are showing significant growth, even before our new radio strategy has kicked in. Our KISS brand is storming ahead in London, our digital-only brands underline our commitment to digital radio and that we are a strong bidder for the second National digital multiplex”.
Richard Dunmall, Group MD Bauer Advertising said: “Our advertisers want their campaigns to be wrapped around strong brands that connect with target audiences. This set of RAJAR results demonstrates our lead in this area and in particular the success story of the KISS brand.”
Be the first to comment
Login or register to comment
It only takes a second with your Google or Facebook account.